About the work, how we perceive a work or a project.
Between boredom and vanity.
A few guidelines:
1. Never be expectant.
3. A complete assimilation is sometimes impossible.
4. Assimilation is a conditioned process.
6. Always put the author and the work before your vanity.
7. Do not ignore the author's ego, that way you will better penetrate the work.
8. Ignore the vanity of the rest of the viewers.
9. Leave your works at home.
11. There are always places you need to wait for in order to contact them fully or at least in part.
12. Preknowledge is excellent.
13. Legends are meant to be read.